Saturday, March 28, 2009

more sewing room adventures

I was happily working on these.....

which you will hopefully see in my brand new etsy shop soon! While Ally was doing this on my sewing room couch....
as you can see, she finished her quilt! & it works quite nicely. You can see previous blogposts about her quilt adventure here and here. Suddenly she jumped up from the couch & declared that it was her turn at the sewing machine! She wanted to make matching pillow cases. So we got out the fabric & started cutting.... & she set to work. One seam joins all the layers...this is the magic part! When you flip it all inside out....
Nice work Ally! Now get out of my sewing room so I can get something done!


Pictures of the finished fabric baskets coming soon... I hope! I really do need to get that kid her own machine SOON!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

very cute baskets!!