Saturday, March 14, 2009

where in the world is......


Leigh Anne! She's been to Disneyland this week (who wouldn't want to go there for spring break instead of hanging out with her boring family?). Do you think she could figure out how to call her mom from a phone booth? For that matter, has she ever SEEN a phone booth before? Seriously, I thought they were extinct. To her credit, she did text me several times a day with updates on the trip. She's safely back in AZ now, spending the rest of her spring break with Grandma & Grandpa.

Today, Ally & I took in the Dallas Quilt Show. We were being really frugal until we spotted this cool software you can use to print your own fabric....
That was a splurge! It looks really cool. I'll let you know how it works out later on. I see fabric with llamas in our future....

We splurged on a couple of Moda charm packs too, & a cute fabric panel. It was a really fun day! I took pictures of the quilts Ally liked the best & I will share them with you next time.

1 comment:

Sewjoe said...

Can't wait to see what you took pics of. The software will be fun! We are headed to a 2 story fabric store this afternoon in Honolulu. I am already scared of how much I might spend.