Wednesday, September 9, 2009

more little bags

I'm really hooked on these little friendship bags! I made these out of adorable Christmas fabrics. They have a little hook inside & a pocket that is the perfect size for a giftcard. They are so much fun to make, I think I'm going to make a ton of them!


I've been thinking about what you could put in them.....
an ipod & an itunes giftcard for a teen
a webkins animal & a pack of webkins playing cards for a little girl
some hot wheels cars & a toy store giftcard for a little boy
baby socks & a baby store gift card for a new mom
microwave popcorn & a video store giftcard for a family...


I am so ready to start my Christmas shopping! What are your ideas for putting in these little bags?

2 comments:

foodmathquilts said...

I love the brown background on your christmas fabric! (or maybe I just love chocolate brown in general)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Since I'm in such a knitting/crocheting mood, what about a ball of yarn, needles/hook and a pattern??