Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas surprises

Lexi got a new tshirt for Christmas! Little did Ally know, when she bought it, how appropriate it would be...
Yes, we woke up to snow this morning! No pictures of that because, well, frankly I am not a huge fan of the white stuff. I know, I know, it's Christmas. So, the kids were happy, then the sun came out & melted it all & now I'm happy! There you go.

Oh, you want to see Lexi's face.... here you go. Doesn't she look thrilled? My big surprise this Christmas was a new camera! I can't promise that the photography will improve, though I will certainly try. Can't wait to figure out all the settings (and the software that comes with it!)
Everyone seemed happy with their Christmas goodies at the Z house. Look... they are ALL smiling! Now that's a Christmas miracle if I ever saw one.
The turkey is in the oven. May you all have a blessed Christmas day!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lovely new jacket Lexi,you don't look too impressed with it thought?
Have fun working out the cmera Ellyn.
Kids do look very happy,Santa must have delivered what they wanted.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy the turkey