Saturday, June 19, 2010

Topsy Turvy Cake!

Ally took her last cake class at Hobby Lobby today. It was an all day class on Topsy Turvy cakes! Here's a picture of her hard at work... And the finished cake! I am blown away...


There are six (yes! SIX!) cakes in there, several pounds of fondant & about 3 batches of buttercream icing. It's a HEAVY cake! & BIG!

While she was decorating, Leigh Anne & I took three of our favorite young girls to see Toy Story 3 (the little girls were just a cover! We wanted to see it anyways & it looked better if we at least had a few short people with us!). It was fantastic! Loved it. I highly recommend you all go see it as soon as you can.


2 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

EXCELLENT job Ally! I'm very impressed!! You go girl!

Maria said...

Congratulations Ally your cake looks divine.

Oh I want to see Toy Story 3 as well. so you think I should take short people.