Thursday, November 17, 2011

odds and ends

Lots of little projects going on here lately. It's that time of year! I've been working on some felt ornaments... Sorry I can't show you all of them, but some are for secret swaps!

I've also been crocheting a bit. A skinny scarf for Ally in colors of her choosing...

That was such a fun patten to do, I decided to make another. Perhaps for a Christmas gift? I'm not sure yet who the lucky recipient will be. Maybe I will even make a few more. We'll see!

Tomorrow I plan to reevaluate my project list and choose my next project. Leigh Anne has requested a Christmas stocking for her mantle.... maybe that's next? Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What cute scarves & such a fun ornament. Isn't it fun crafting at Christmas time? Since I got all my supplies purchased this week, I'll be crafting some today on Christmas gifts.