Monday, April 16, 2012

back in the crafty groove

I had a wonderful time in Ohio, but it's great to be home. My last load of laundry is almost done and I am ready to get back to my sewing/quilting/crafting. While I was gone, they had the mug rug swap at The Quilt Asylum & I was anxious to see what I had received. I zoomed up there today to pick up my mug rug. Lucky me! I got this adorable mug rug that Susan made! I just love it.

Also, while I was away, my hubby hung his quilt in his office. He is so happy with it, and I think it really warms up his office space.


Off I go to sort out my projects and put things in order. What will I tackle next? Stay tuned...


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome Home! That quilt looks great in Chip's office! See you tomorrow?

Maria said...

Always nice to be home.
You did receive a lovely Mug Rug and I think Hubby's office looks awesome with the gorgeous quilt on the wall.
Thanks for visiting me and yes I had a great time in Perth with my DDs and kids.Seems so quiet here now.Have also caught up with the chores and plan to get my sewing mojo back.
Have a nice week Hugz
Maria

Sewjoe said...

I hope we can get back in a schedule soon! It has been crazy lately and summer is sneaking up on us. Love the mug rug! Who got your mug rug?