Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas stitching

First off, I never showed you the beautiful potholder I received in the swap at The Quilt Asylum. Thank you Lois! This is a wonderful addition to my Christmas decorations. I will think of you every year when I hang it for the holidays.
 I have been working hard to fill orders for customers (who also happen to be special friends!) I made these to send to Sue....
 They were fun to create. Maybe I will actually make new stockings for my family this year?

And look what my sweet hubby brought me back from a business trip to Germany! A gorgeous porcelain thimble. Love that man! And my thimble too.
Are you doing any Christmas crafting yet?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my stockings! Thank you so much my friend. Cant wait to put Christmas decorations ups!

Maria said...

Great Christmas pot Holder and the Red and White Stockings are lovely..
What a cute gift your DH bought home for you Ellyn.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I love our handmade stockings. Yours are cute, cute, cute! And what a nice hubby to think of you on his business trip. No Christmas crafting here (yet). I haven't decided if this year handmade gifts will be given out. i made some potholders earlier this year. That may just be it. :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love you wonderful stockings!

Lisa said...

I love your stockings! I have only started on a few presents for Bella's school friends, nothing else yet.

memmens said...

Gorgeous stockings, not sure I'll be making any this year!

Sally said...

My husband's mother had a tradition of making Christmas stockings for everyone in their family, as each person was born or married into the family. After she passed, my sister-in-law took up the tradition.

It's very sweet that your husband brough you that cute little thimble from his trip. My husband doesn't take many trips without me, but when he does, I usually get a t-shirt :)