Monday, December 23, 2013

Texas Suburbs quilt

Way back in June I showed you some swap blocks I was making. Five of us made house blocks for Suburbs quilts and swapped them in September. Well my neighborhood is complete! I love how nicely all of our different houses play together....
 The very best part of this quilt is the quilting that Diann did. I'll share a few of the details with you. Clouds in the sky....
 And kites....
 a boy in the rain with and umbrella (and a duck!)...
 houses with hearts, and some chimneys....
I do believe this is one of my favorite quilts I've ever made! It will hang on the wall of my sewing space eventually. It is also my last big finish for the year.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too stink in' cute!!

Craftycreate said...

It's Fabulous!

Maria said...

Just love it and Dian did great quilting.....
Have a great one !!!

Linda said...

Absolutely beautiful!