Monday, October 13, 2014

Dualing Asterisks

After much discussion on Instagram last night, I have decided to name this one Dualing Asterisks
 Made with my very first set of bee blocks. I love these asterisk blocks & love the way the quilt turned out! It was quilted by my favorite longarmer, Diann, with interlocking circles on top & rectangles on the bottom.

I also did matching binding on the two halves, which I learned from Debbie over at A Quilter's Table. Red binding on the red half....
 and blue binding on the blue half....
 So so happy to have my favorite photography assistant (son Steve) home this weekend....
Thanks Steve!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Of course you already know I love this! So creative and lovely and imho the matched binding is the perfect final touch!

~Diana said...

What a fun idea. I love aqua/red combo's and this is fresh and clean! Well done!

Maria said...

Great modern quilt and you are very clever doing two different colour bindings..

Sew nice to have that handsome young man home for the weekend..