Wednesday, December 31, 2014

one last swap for 2014

I've been blogging friends with Jen for several years. We've swapped goodies before (three of my favorite pincushions are these chickens she sent me in 2011!) Earlier this fall, Jen & I decided to do our own private mini quilt swap. I had fun making her this English Paper Pieced mini that I called "you're a star!"
I sent it off with some extra goodies, and look at the fabulous bundle I received from Jen...
Not one, but TWO awesome minis! Jen said the little tulip one was supposed to be a mug rug but I love it hanging on my wall! It's a little burst of sunshine! And the other, well, it matches my aqua walls PERFECTLY! Of course, Jen knew it would because she painted her studio the exact same color as mine! We really are kindred spirits!I love the matching pin cushion too!

Look how pretty they look added to my mini walls....


Check out the adorable fabric basket she sent. It's the perfect home for all of my wonder clips!

Thank you for all of the awesome treasures Jen!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet swap!

Maria said...

adorable minis received and sent....
Your wall looks fabulous....

Melissa said...

What a FUN pack of goodies!! Looking forward to seeing the new minis on the wall next week.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

YAY!! I'm soooo glad you liked everything! I just got around to blogging about the swap too. :) I LOVE my mini. LOooooove it!

Terri Ann @ ChildlikeFascination.com said...

What a neat swap. I've got to admit, I don't "get" mini quilts. Maybe it's cause I'm strapped for wall space in my apartment. They're so stinking cute and charming though. I love how yours look together on the wall, might actually give a mini a try now that I've seen that picture.