Monday, September 21, 2015

NYC Adventure 2015

Sorry so quiet over here. This handsome guy and I took a little vacation... 
We headed off to New York City for a few days. So many fun things to do in New York, best of all, meeting up with Leigh Anne, our oldest who is living her dream life there....
We crammed a lot of adventure into just a couple of days. Top on our list was visiting the Freedom Tower. I took this picture of the tower from a park along the Hudson River, just behind our Soho hotel....
And this picture of the park on the Hudson from the top of the Freedom Tower!
If you are in New York, do head up to the top of the tower. The views are amazing!

I'm happy to be back home.... I'll share more later, but now I am off to tackle piles of laundry. Such a glamorous life I lead!

3 comments:

Material Girl said...

I live in the Catskills Mountains north and west of the city. It is always fun to go down for a day. Lots to do and see. The parking is awful so we try to catch a bus or train. Looks like you had great weather for walking!

Maria said...

Great photo of hubby! It's awful high up the tower. I can see you had a great view..

Debbie said...

What great fun! Good for you!!