Wednesday, August 3, 2016

matching dresses

I haven't made matching dresses for my girls since they were little. Really little. As in, say one and seven? I do believe the last matching dresses I made for them had bunnies on them. So when they asked me to make them matching San Francisco Swing dresses in gray I thought they were nuts. And then I thought, what the heck? I mean, they live clear across the country from each other so the likelihood of them wearing them together is slim to none. 

So, the dresses are made and delivered and they both love them! Yay! Ally & I went out for a bit of a photo shoot today. She found this quote on a building that made her smile....
And Leigh Anne sent me this great shot from New York City (seriously, they have THE BEST graffiti there!)
 These dresses are my third finish in the 2016 Finish along for this quarter. I'm really happy about that. Oh, and if you need a giggle, check out these shots of Ally....


Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

I can tell Ally likes to have fun! ;-) Darling dresses for your girls!

Ondrea said...

Gorgeous girls! Gorgeous dresses!

Maria said...

Both girls look gorgeous in their lovely dresses...
Great shots of Ally having fun..

Anonymous said...

Delightful young ladies, and great dresses!

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

They look great! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts