Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2017 Finish-along second quarter goals

I love participating in the Finish-along! It forces encourages me to finish up projects that might otherwise go undone! I have four for the second quarter this year....

First up, these placemats, which just need to be quilted and bound.....
Second, this completed top using some of my Liberty Lawn and low volume stash, also needs to be quilted and bound...
Speaking of Liberty, I've been English paper piecing some of the smaller bits into 1/2" hexies and this needs to be squared up and sewn into a cute bag....
Last but not least, the fabrics I hand dyed back in October are crying out to become a quilt! I have decided to make a hashtag quilt, featuring these fabrics. I need to get my hands on a background fabric and get to it!
So that's my plan! Are you participating in the Finish-along? I'm linking up here.





4 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like a doable list! I already made progress on mine tonight. ;-)

Ondrea said...

You have been busy as usual. Love your hexies! Looking forward to seeing the projects when they have been completed.

Sarah said...

Lovely projects and all very manageable for Qtr 2. I hope you enjoy them and thank you for linking up to FAL.

Maria said...

Enjoy finishing those lovely projects...